Get The Smile You’ve Always Wanted in 1 Hour
Your smile has been voted the number one facial feature that people remember the most. Get your teeth 2-10 shades whiter with minimal to no sensitivity with the #1 Rated Laser Teeth Whitening System in Toronto!
Take your first step to feeling incredible with a brighter, whiter smile. You will feel healthier, look younger, and be more confident. You’re worth it!
NuLife Laser Teeth Whitening System uses state-of-the-art LED blue light technology in combination with the highest quality professional grade whitening agents to remove surface and/or subsurface stains from eating, drinking and smoking that leaves stains on or in the tooth enamel.
The LED light technology does not produce heat, but produces a blue light that triggers the whitening agents to enter the tooth enamel and lifts the stains.
Blue light is within the ultraviolet spectrum, like the light emitted by the sun. Studies show that blue light is an excellent activation agent for hydrogen peroxide, the cleaning agent in our tooth whitening system, giving your teeth a deeper clean in less time.
About Teeth Whitening
- Until a couple of years ago, only dentist could perform teeth whitening treatments in Toronto using the “Zoom Teeth Whitening System”.
- Today, in Canada, all teeth whitening systems (except those containing fluoride) are considered cosmetic products.
- Teeth whitening is a cosmetic procedure, not an invasive dental procedure.
- Book your appointment today! Teeth whitening is one of the fastest and easiest way to brighten your smile.
- If you’re interested in restoring you’re not-so-pearly whites to their former luster, book your appointment today.
- We offer affordable teeth whitening treatments that work.
- Located in heart of the fashion district, King West Toronto.
NuLife Offers Three Teeth Whitening Packages:
NuLife Teeth Whitening First Timer!
- 3 back-to-back 15 minute sessions
- Completed In Just 1 Hour
- New whitening gel is applied 3 times every 15 minutes
- Results range from 4-10 shade
- Consultation included
NuLife Teeth Whitening Touch up!
- 2 back to back 15 minutes sessions
- Completed in Just 45 mins
- New whitening gel applied 2 times every 15 minutes
- Results range from 2-6 shades
- Consultation included
NuLife Teeth Whitening Maintenance!
- Recommended to those who touch up regularly
- Maintain desired shade once it is achieved
- Completed in Just 30mins
- One 15 minute session
- Results range from 2-4 shades
- Consulting included
FAQs About NuLife Teeth Whitening
Yes! Extensive research and clinical studies indicate that whitening teeth is safe. In fact, many dentists consider teeth whitening the safest cosmetic dental procedure available. However, there are a select few whose teeth whitening are not recommended.
A full teeth whitening laser treatment in Toronto takes 3, 15 minute treatments totaling 45 minutes and produces guaranteed instant results.
The gel is a water-based product with an extra oxygen molecule (H2O2). The extra oxygen molecule helps to gently penetrate through the dentin and enamel removing the discoloured proteins.
Your teeth will typically whiten between 2-8 shades with a single treatment.
- pregnant or lactating women
- people with poor enamel or decalcification caused by excessive use of fluorides
- people with periodontal disease including gingivitis or gums in poor condition
- people who wear braces or who had their braces removed less than 6 months ago
- people who recently had oral surgery
- people with decaying teeth or exposed roots
- people with a history of allergic reactions to peroxide products
- people with silver fillings in near or behind the front teeth
- people under the age of 13
Such conditions are rare so it can be assumed that over 90% of people can undergo and benefit from teeth whitening.
Carbamide and Hydrogen Peroxides are proven effective for removing the most common stains caused by lifestyle habits (red wine, coffee, and tea, tobacco, etc). However, other types of stains such as those caused by tetracycline, certain antibiotics or excessive fluoride may also cause tooth discolorations and may be more difficult to whiten. Artificial dental work such as crowns, bonding, caps, veneers, bridges or composite fillings will whiten but not any whiter than when they were first put in. Artificial teeth will not be damaged or affected by the peroxide. Customers with artificial teeth wishing to whiten their natural teeth can use our products. In general, results will vary from customer to customer depending on their enamel and its reaction to peroxide.
NuLife Laser Instant Whitening treatments result in minimal to no sensitivity. Mild tissue (gum) irritation (a tingling or stinging sensation we mention in the guide) may occur during the whitening process, but this usually only occurs during the procedure and subsides completely shortly after finishing the treatment. If sensitivity persists, use a toothpaste developed for sensitivity.
Blanching (whitening of the gums) occurs occasionally. The gums return to their normal colour usually within less than 24 hours. Possible white spots or demineralization may appear on people who have had braces or who have porous enamel, but this will typically disappear within 24 hours.